Discover the benefits of joining Total Specific Solutions
At Total Specific Solutions (“TSS”), we believe that acquiring businesses is about more than just buying companies. It is about investing in people and doing what it takes to help manage and grow businesses for life. To accomplish this, we operate a decentralized model, pushing decision-making down to the front lines where the people who know the industry best can do what is right for clients. This is why TSS has a buy-and-hold-forever strategy, and why we challenge our employees in all our businesses to try and do new things every day.
As the European operating group of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), the world’s largest and most experienced Vertical Market Software company, TSS focuses on adding value to each of our vertical markets by:
- Finding, acquiring and growing great companies
- Attracting and retaining the best and the brightest employees in the industries we serve
- Encouraging our talented people to innovate, grow and succeed
- Building industry leading software solutions
Once a company has been acquired, it becomes part of the TSS group of businesses, which we believe offers the best of two worlds. On the one hand, we provide the financial backing and expertise of a large company while on the other hand, we run a decentralized model keeping well-established brands intact. Most importantly, this allows our most valuable asset, our employees, to learn, grow and excel. Being part of TSS provides a company and its employees opportunities to learn from, and share expertise with, many other leading software companies and thousands of highly talented Vertical Market Software experts from around the world.
Total Specific Solutions is constantly seeking new opportunities to add value to our existing vertical markets and geographies and is equally excited to explore new verticals and geographies when great opportunities present themselves.
For further information, please contact our M&A team.
- Sebastian Ootjers M&A Director
- Nikola Curak M&A Director
- Alexander Brendecke M&A Manager DACH
- Abdelmoula Salah M&A Manager
- Borja Salgado M&A Manager Spain
- Dennis Paijmans M&A Manager
- José Blanco M&A Manager Spain
- Marco Cabisto M&A Manager Italy
- Niels Broekhuis M&A Manager
- Othman Ghannam M&A Manager France
- Victor Mellgren M&A Manager Sweden
- Joost Gerrits Legal Counsel
- Johan Kasper Legal Counsel